Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

ZAMBONI

1999-2000 Special NHL Collectors Edition All Team Zamboni Bank--celebrating 50 years of the Zamboni--this is the 1:24 scale model version with all team logos --There was an e-mail at work in December--they were clearing out all kinds of articles they had left over from previous fundraising garage sales--the usual stuff-- books, glasses, picture frames but this one caught my eye--something hockey and the price was right--make an offer--1(one) dollar sounded good to me and them so it was mine--Never been opened with some minor box wear, how could I resist--another item for my collection and the price was right--can't wait for the summer garage sale season to begin--just need some summer


1 comment:

  1. I could not have thought that they would turn that into a toy till I saw it here.

    ReplyDelete