Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1



Happy Birthday



I started this series of celebrating birthdays back in March with my middle daughter's birthday, then the youngest one It developed into trying to find autographed items for a player born on each day of the month. Surprisingly, it's been very succesful. Now it's my oldest daughters turn. (she's replacing Paul Coffey today)

 


I'm surprised when people don't think she gets her looks from me.(maybe it is better she doesn't resemble me in the least)  LOL. She does look like her mother but she is her own person. Seems like she was just born yesterday but apparently time keeps on slippin slippin into the future.

Once again, Happy Birthday.

(will return to my regularly scheduled segment tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment