Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 24--21 Players

Nothing for any of the 21 players celebrating birthdays today.
Time for show and tell.
 

Received this patch of HC Fribourg-Gotteron from Anton Stastny when he played there in 89/90.





On the back of the 63/64 Parkhurst cards, there was an opportunity to
mail away for an autographed puck (for 30 cents plus 5 Parkhurst wrappers) You had your choice of Gordie Howe, Dave Keon or Jean Beliveau. I wonder if this is the item. I kind of remember a Dave Keon skate sharpener we had and I think it came with a puck. Anyhow, got this item at a garage sale .



 
Different garage sale, same result. Facsimile autographed puck, this time Phil Esposito with NHLPA logo. Can't recall or find any information on this.
 
 
As I've said before, brings back memories.
 
He shoots, he scores.(Lance et Compte)

2 comments:

  1. Why do you mention "Lance Et Compte?" That show has been the bane of my hockey fandom. I caught an episode of it way back in 1990 on satellite dish, then never saw it again. For years, I've been trying to find the English version of the show, but have had zero luck :(

    ReplyDelete