Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

Dec 27--12 Players

As I have no items for the 12 birthday boys, my pack rips from Christmas.

My wife likes to vary things, so I did get a pack of 09/10 MVP and 07/08 MVP. I just show the "hits" as I think everyone knows what the base look like.


GF 5--Peter Forsberg





#351 Byron Bitz

Well, what do you expect from single packs.

Also got 10 packs of 10/11 UD series 1. Again just the hits.



AW 14--Mikko Koivu





HH 5 & 7--Steve Yzerman


Retro parallels--
#66 Erik Karlsson
#127 Ryan Whitney
#197  Jonas Hillier
#205  Jordan Caron

And yes a Young Gun



# 248 Brayden Irwin-
At least its a Leaf. And he is from the Irwin family. Irwin Toy Limited was a Canadian distributor and manufacturer of toys. It was Canada's oldest toy company and remained independent and family owned.

I'm thinking I should pick up some more packs.

1 comment:

  1. I never heard about any ice hockey players named Wilbur. I wonder if any of them have that first name.

    ReplyDelete