Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

90/91 Upper Deck French Hockey

Lance and compte

Listia is an online marketplace for trading goods between people using a virtual credit system instead of real money.

I recently signed up for Listia, got free credits and bid on some items. Of course, cards were number 1 on my list. Bid on a few items, game used jersey cards, Parkhurst Champs minis and won this item.

90-91 UD Hockey Français LOT

I remember when these were first released and the pack price was outrageous ( can't remember but around $4.00)

I bought a few packs but didn't complete the set. When I saw this item, CARDS>HOCKEY>FREE SHIPPING, my trigger happy finger bid right away. After the auction period ended, the seller requested my address and shortly thereafter, voila.



# 50 Doug Bodger
# 61 Dave Christian
# 65 Jon Morris
# 111 Shawn Burr
# 133  Michel Goulet
# 137 Bryan Trottier
# 239 Greg Paslawski



# 262 Kevin Lowe
# 297 Jyrki Lumme
# 367 Troy Loney
# 388 Alan Kerr
# 494 Mark Messier
# 523 Johan Garpenlov
# 534 Bobby Holik

Also a few high number series cards in the lot.

As I've said before, FREE is good.

Check Listia out at

No comments:

Post a Comment