Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

NHL Fan Pack Success

A few weeks ago, I decided to e-mail some NHL teams requesting a fan pack. I have done  this for a couple of years and have received some good stuff to add to my ever growing hockey collection. With the lockout this year, I didn’t know what to expect. Today, my first success arrived.
 
car
 
Form letter thanking me for being a fan from President and GM Jim Rutherford.
 
car1
 
Home game schedule, tattoo and sticker
 
 
car2
 
car3
 
Two cards. Hurricanes info card and captain Eric Staal.
 
Carolina has always been good sending something. There are some US based teams that don’t send to Canada. There are others that thank you for your interest but “unfortunately” don’t have anything to send. One down, ???? to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment