Search This Blog

Monday, October 14, 2013

We interrupt the reguarly scheduled program

Monday, for Thanksgiving.
 
 Yes, no work today with the added bonus of turkey, stuffing and all the other extras.
 
Thank you.
 
  
Which means a 4 day work week.
 
 
Thank you.
 
 
 
 
So lets also interrupt this hockey-centric blog with something different.
 
 
First up, a PWE from Jeff @  2x3 Heroes. I do collect baseball and mainly Blue Jays. Not as much as one of my friends, who is strictly a Blue Jay card collector. He has some great collection. These are all neatly in catalogued binders I'm in Jeff's Club PWE and this is the second one I have received.
 
 
 
Thanks again, Jeff.
 
Next up, just like Doug @ Sportscards from the Dollar Store, I also check out the dollar stores offerings when I'm there. I had to pick up a few things for Thanksgiving and then checked out the inventory in the "card" department. The usual supplies and repacks were well represented. But this caught my eye.
 

4 gaming/entertainment trading card packs--paquets de cartes de jeux et de divertissement.
And only 1 dollar.
 
As you can see, one pack was 1991 Topps Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II:The Secret of the Ooze.
 
 
8 movie cards + I sticker (88 card set + 11 stickers)
 
 
1992 UD La Bella e La Bestia ( Beauty and the Beast)
 
 
 
 

10 cards (only can fit 9 on my scanner)  198 card set + 9 holograms



2001 Final Fantasy The Spirits Within Collector Cards


 
7 cards ( I got 8)--72 card set plus 7 holofoils
 
 
1991 Impel T2 Official Terminator 2 Judgment Day



 
 
 12 movie cards + 1 offer card (140 card set + 10 offer cards)
 
Thanks Dollarama for a few minutes of entertainment. Looking at the other packs, there are a few different ones that the ones I opened. Might go back and try some more of these.
 Now time for some pumpkin pie.
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I still got my complete set of T2 cards. Not sure if I have all 10 different "offer" cards, though.

    ReplyDelete