Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fall Breaks and Back to Winter (Woody Woodpecker Symphony)

Well, at least it feels like winter. I went to go pick up the mail and almost tripped over a box on the doorstep. Fed-Ex box just sitting there. It was the unopened box of 2013 Panini Beach Boys trading cards that I won. You can read info on it here.  Now I'm a fairweather Beach Boys fan and am ambivalent on opening this. So I'm going to offer this for $50.00 plus some help for shipping (depending on where you are). If not, I'll probably open it as a Christmas gift. With my luck, maybe there'll be a Brian Wilson autograph.




One of the things I do miss about working in downtown Toronto is the autograph opportunities (no, not Rob Ford). Today, my bud had the opportunity to get a signature from "Avatar/Maple Leaf Missile"  Milos Raonic.




And I'm still working on the mask. Pics to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment