Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

VOTE: Stanley Cup 40th Anniversary Mask Contest

Hello readers, whether loyal or first timers. Entries have now been posted for the Design a Mask Contest. Entrants were supposed to DESIGN and PAINT a custom mask.
 
 
 
 
Bernie Parent wants YOU to vote for the custom goalie mask that best commemorates
the 40th Anniversary of the Philadelphia Flyers first Stanley Cup win!
The artist of the winning mask will win a personal meet & greet with Bernie Parent,
along with an autographed jersey and an authentic Sherwood goalie stick,
used by Mr. Parent in preparation for the Winter Classic Alumni game.
 All masks submitted to this contest will be donated to various
charitable events in which Mr. Parent is involved in.
 

Below is the link to vote for the mask contest.
 
 
Link has been posted on www.bernieparent.net, Bernie's personal Twitter account https://twitter.com/Bernieparent , and Bernie's personal Facebook and Fan Page:  https://www.facebook.com/bernieparent7475
 
PLEASE NOTE: Votes will only count ONCE PER DAY and are closely monitored. If voting privileges are abused, those votes will be disqualified.
 
Voting will be closed as of Tuesday, December 31st (NEW YEARS EVE).
 
Link is live as of 9am today!
 
Having customs issues with the package coming to me across the border, I got a late start on the design and didn't get quite what I wanted. Hopefully I can win this contest but in the end, it will help a charity for Mr. Parent. Hopefully I can get some of my followers to vote for me at least once per day. I am entry NUMBER 13. There are some excellent entries so I'm going to try to win the popularity vote.
 
Thanks for reading and voting.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment