Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

Value Packs

I was at the drug store the other day and noticed a small card display by the checkout. I picked up a few packs to soothe my itch (wasn’t picking up Benadryl cream) of the pack breaking kind. At 99 cents a pack, I considered that a bargain. 1 package with 08/09 UD series 1 and 2 packs with 08/09 OPC containing two packs. Hence, the title value packs. Now I’m not expecting to hit anything big but you never know.

value

First up, Upper Deck. We all know what is possible in these packs. Here’s what I received.

yg

All base. I’ll put these with the rest of my 08/09 UD.

Now the first package of OPC.

opc

opc1

Inserts and subset

Marquee Rookie, retro variation and gold parallel

Second package

opc2

opc3

OPC legend, retro variation and gold parallel.

I’ll have to admit the decoy card got my heart racing a little.

These also will go with my other 08/09 OPC.

Did I mention these were 99 cents a pack. I thought they were a value deal. Just thought I’d throw that in again.

I noticed there were also packs with Artifacts in it. Also ones with Pacific. I’m going to have to check this out again and see what they restock the display with.

No comments:

Post a Comment