Search This Blog

Sunday, June 1, 2014

This Day in NHL History 1993

June 01

Hartford Whalers acquired veteran defenseman Brad McCrimmon from Detroit, in exchange for future sixth round draft pick.




82/83 OPC #255

Obtained blue ink sig IP.

This marks the start of another month of This Day in NHL History. For those new readers or anyone who missed the start, here's the story. On April 9th, I posted the first in this series. What I'm doing is trying to highlight an autographed card from my collection for that particular day. So far, I have not missed a day since then. I don't know how long I can go before I have nothing to show. By the time next April rolls around, it will be interesting to see what my total will be. Until then, hope everyone is enjoying seeing these.

No comments:

Post a Comment