Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

This Day in NHL History 1952 Aug 14 UPDATE

August 14

Chicago purchased Fred Glover and Enio Sclisizzi from Detroit.





Received this J.D. McCarthy postcard along with a handwritten letter.  I asked him the question on why he was called Jim Enio instead of Enio Sclisizzi. He answered back in the letter. I've got to find that and will post later

UPDATE

Here is the letter that I received. Finally found it.





Hockey Night in Brantford



Last night was.the third annual edition of this event. I was hoping to post some autograph successes here this morning. Due to unforeseen circumstances (hello work related issues), I was not able to attend. They did raise over $100000.00 for the United Way. Hopefully I can attend next years event.

No comments:

Post a Comment