Search This Blog

Thursday, August 7, 2014

This Day in NHL History Aug 7



I don't have any cards to post today. So early in the month. Outlook not looking bright.

So

 ramble on, and now's the time, the time is now, to sing my song


My predictions for the Stanley Cup visits in this area were accurate.

Nelson Emerson  John Stevens  Rob Blake  Jake Muzzin  Brandon Nolan

These were just some of the places within an hour of where I live. I was away on holidays during these time frame. Lot of autograph opportunities missed.  Well, if the Kings can win again in the next few years, maybe a repeat tour through this area. 

Fingers crossed buddy icon


And now, to update this years Hockey Night in Brantford game.

I missed the first year of this event but made it to last years. You can read my adventures here.
This year doesn't have as many former NHL'ers but it's all for the United Way, so I can't complain. 

Any maybe, just maybe Alan Thicke will bring his wife



No comments:

Post a Comment