Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2014

This Day in NHL History Sept 25

September 25

I did not find anything in my collection for today. I have some autographed items I showed in the Todays Birthday postings I did a few years ago.

A couple of hockey newsworthy items will have to suffice.

The North Wentworth Twin Pad Arena will officially become the Harry Howell Arena on Oct. 18
The two year old rink was chosen to honour this hockey great in July.
The renaming ceremony will take place at noon and is open to the public. Mr. Howell is battling Alzheimers so I don't know if he will be attending.
================================================== As announced on Instagram Tuesday

“@djohnsonpga & i are so excited to finally share with you all our amazing news..we’re having a baby!

The Great One will now be The Great Grandpa. How time flies. Seems like he just started playing in the NHL.
===============================================

Show me the money

Cuba Gooding Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment