Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2015

This Day in NHL History 1988 Jan 1

Jan 1





First off, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. 2015, halfway into the decade. It seems like just yesterday when we were worried about Y2K. If you are too young to remember, you can look it up here and see what the hysteria was all about.

And to start off the year, I am now sitting at 263/267. Just to refresh your mind on my project, I'm running a This Day in NHL History (with a little WHA and Team Canada thrown in) theme. I'm trying to post an autographed card from my collection of something that occurred on that particular day. This is somewhat similar to my Todays Birthday theme from a couple of years ago. With just under 100 more days to go, my success rate is higher than I anticipated. It also got me to start using Zistle to inventory my collection. So far, it shows I have 85,519 hockey cards out of 104,480 cards input. Hope to have the rest added sometime this year. Fun times to be had.

Now, this is what you've all been waiting for. 

This Day in NHL History 1988 Jan 1

Doug Bodger had one of Pittsburgh's goals in a 5-3 loss to the Washington Capitals.






85/86 OPC # 38 RC

Obtained black sharpie sig TTM.

No comments:

Post a Comment