Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2016

Didn't have to wait till next year




I recently won at a contest at P-Town Tom's blog Waiting 'til Next Year. He tailored the package to my team (Blue Jays). I knew it was going to be good when I saw this.



Something happened to the scan of the note Tom sent but it was the back that got my attention. I'd seen where he uses calendar pages for these notes. But that happened to be my birthdate. What a coincidence. The card at the top was one of the great cards I received. Here are the rest.






Great additions to my ever growing Blue Jays collection. Because of the postal situation, I asked Tom to hold off on sending the cards. After a week, I told Tom to send them as things were still up in the air. Lo and behold, he sent them on a Saturday and I received them on Thursday. I've had things take up to two weeks to make it up here in Canada. Thanks again Tom for the contest and understanding.

2 comments:

  1. No problem! Glad the cards fit in your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. Tom is like the Peoria Island Medium.

    ReplyDelete